Coating Specialist, LLC to apply products per recommendation and to meet and exceed contractual obligations
EPX50-OVERLAY – LOW MODULUS, EPOXY URETHANE CO-POLYMER – ECHEM
DSP HIGH STRENGTH EPOXY PART A
DSP HIGH STRENGTH EPOXY PART B
SHANE - EARTHWORK SOLUTIONS (307) 682 4346
E.O. SOWERWINE - AGGREGATE SPECIALISTS (307) 680-9388
Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); Proper Safety equipment (eye protection, ear protection, gloves, respirator, steel toed boots, properly suited with vest & hard hat (harness in lift))
http://www.holmberg.se/upload/product/files/sds-xylene-eng-2013-11-11---474.pdf (SAFETY MEASURES)
EXTREMELY flammable and TOXIC chemical used in the anti-graffiti process. Do not ingest, inhale. Avoid all eye and skin contact with the product.
Hazard Analysis form
1. Plural component pump
2. Shot blaster
3. Sand blaster
7. Steel cleats (shoes)
8. Bobcat w/ sweeper bucket
10. Mixing equipment (drills, mixing paddles, generator, extension cords)
11. Scarifier (to remove pavement markings)
PREP CREW – employees who sandblast and shotblast surface prior to application.
GROUND CREW – employees who ensure the coater/equipment have everything needed in order to execute proper application.
ROCK BROADCAST CREW – employees will spread aggregate over epoxy.
SQUEEGEE CREW – employees who squeegee epoxy down onto deck. They must wear steel cleats on shoes.
SPRAY CREW – coaters who apply the product.
TECHNICAL REP – to be on site during practical application of product.
BASIC DAILY PLAN
1. Check that all necessary equipment and PPE for proper application PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR SITE.
2. Show up on site ON TIME
3. CONTACT THE SUPERVISOR of job site. Share and understand prep-work, equipment needed and application process.
4. Fill out, go through and sign HAZARD ANALYSIS
5. Fill in the CHECKLIST throughout the entire process (time, temperature and pictures)
6. COMPLETE prep work.
7. COMPLETE product application.
8. REVIEW days work with supervisor and have them sign off.
1. Make sure surface is properly sandblasted to ensure surface profile.
2. Make sure plural control trailer is on deck.
3. Part A and part B of products are ready.
4. Make sure technical rep is on site.
5. Load aggregate onto flatbed trailer.
6. Position equipment in place.
7. Spray tech will begin to apply epoxy.
8. Squeegee crew will have necessary PPE and Steel cleats on shoes.
9. Squeegee crew begin to spread epoxy.
10. Aggregate will be evenly spread at manufacturer’s rate/sf over the top of squeegeed epoxy.
11. Make sure all pumps and trash is cleaned up.
12. Wait 1 hour and then brush off first layer of excess aggregate.
13. Begin application of 2nd coat of epoxy.
14. Squeegee crew will have necessary PPE and Steel cleats on shoes.
15. Squeegee crew begin to spread 2nd coat of epoxy.
16. Aggregate will be evenly spread at manufacturer’s rate/sf over the top of squeegeed epoxy.
17. Once complete wait 1 hour and sweep off all excess rock.
18. Clean up all waste and trash.
19. Clean out pumps.
20. Put away all necessary equipment.
21. Ensure project is complete from technical rep.