Coating Specialist, LLC to apply products per recommendation and to meet and exceed contractual obligations
1. Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); Proper Safety equipment (eye protection, ear protection, steel toed boots, properly suited with vest & hard hat (harness in lift))
2. HAZARDS: Pinch points; fall protection.
3. Hazard Analysis form
1. MAN LIFTS
2. ZIP TIES
GROUND CREW – employees who ensure the coater/equipment have everything needed in order to execute proper application.
LIFT OPERATORS – employees who operate the lifts.
BASIC DAILY PLAN
1. Check that all necessary equipment and PPE for proper application PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR SITE.
2. Show up on site ON TIME
3. CONTACT THE SUPERVISOR of job site. Share and understand prep-work, equipment needed and application process.
4. Fill out, go through and sign HAZARD ANALYSIS
5. Fill in the CHECKLIST throughout the entire process (time, temperature and pictures)
6. COMPLETE prep work.
7. COMPLETE product application.
8. REVIEW days work with supervisor and have them sign off.
1. Contractor must explain if we attach netter to girders, curbs or barriers.
2. Make sure you have proper measurements of area to string netting.
3. Cut and string netting to appropriate measurements.
4. Make sure to fold and zip tie netting together to make it wider.
5. Imperative that there are no gaps in the netting to allow birds to enter.
6. Netting should be securely fastened as to not sag, and to contractor’s specifications.
7. Clean up all waste.