Coating Specialist, LLC to apply products per recommendation and to meet and exceed contractual obligations
ANCHOR PAINT – ACRYLIC TEXTURED CONCRETE COATING: DATA SHEET
D.O.T ACRYLIC TEXTURE COATING – B42-800 SERIES:
ANCHOR PAINT – MAUFACTURING ACRYLIC TEXTURED CONCRETE COATING AND ACRYLIC CONCRETE STAIN IN LOW TEMPERATURES: MSDS
D.O.T ACRYLIC TEXTURE COATING – B42W801:
D.O.T ACRYLIC TEXTURE COATING – B97W00155: COA
D.O.T ACRYLIC TEXTURE COATING, FINE, EXTRA WHITE – B42W 801: MSDS
D.O.T ACRYLIC TEXTURE COATING – B42-800: INFO
1. Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); Proper Safety equipment (eye protection, ear protection, gloves, respirator, steel toed boots, properly suited with vest & hard hat (harness in lift))
3. Hazard Analysis form
1. 55 GALLON DRUM
4. GRACO PRESIDENT PUMP
GROUND CREW – employees who ensure the coater/equipment have everything needed in order to execute proper application.
MIXING CREW – employees who mix together coating.
PREP CREW – employees who sandblast and pressure wash prior to application.
SPRAY CREW – coaters who apply the product.
BASIC DAILY PLAN
1. Check that all necessary equipment and PPE for proper application PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR SITE.
2. Show up on site ON TIME
3. CONTACT THE SUPERVISOR of job site. Share and understand prep-work, equipment needed and application process.
4. Fill out, go through and sign HAZARD ANALYSIS
5. Fill in the CHECKLIST throughout the entire process (time, temperature and pictures)
6. COMPLETE prep work.
7. COMPLETE product application.
8. REVIEW days work with supervisor and have them sign off.
1. Make sure surface is properly sandblasted, pressure washed and dry.
2. Make sure area is secure, and the mixer, sprayer and ground crews are properly equipped (PPE) (respirator, latex gloves, safety glasses)
3. String out and check COATING HOSE, make sure hose is duct taped together well.
4. Make sure that the texture has been properly screened prior to putting in 55 gallon drum.
5. Put the batch under the stinger (picture) and start pump.
6. Turn on AIR COMPRESSOR, texture rig should begin to stroke.
7. Texture must be applied evenly, no voids or holidays and should be applied at rate of 150 sf/gal or at manufacturer’s recommendation.
8. Always be aware of any over spray.
9. Begin and finish application process.
10. If project completed in same day great! If not make sure to clean out pump and the paint in 55 gallon drums have been emptied into 5 gallon buckets and drum has been cleaned out.Put away equipment.
11. Roll up hose.