Coating Specialist, LLC to apply products per recommendation and to meet and exceed contractual obligations
DAYTON SUPERIOR J29 SEALER SDS
BARACADE WB 244 – WATER BASED, PENETRATING WATER REPELLENT FOR CONCRETE AND MASONRY
D.O.T BRIDGE AND HIGHWAY CONCRETE SEALER – B978 SERIES
BASF-MASTERPROTECT H 440 HZ – BREATHABLE, SOLVENT-BASED, SILANE PENETRATING WATER-REPELLENT SEALER
EVONIK – PROTECTOSIL CHEMTRETE 40 VOC WATER RELELLENT – PRODUCT DATA & TEST INFO
HYDROZO SILANE 40 VOC
MASTERPROTECT H 440HZ
MASTERSEAL HLM 5000RG
SIKA FERROGARD 903
1. Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); Proper Safety equipment (eye protection, ear protection, gloves, respirator, steel toed boots, properly suited with vest & hard hat (harness in lift))
3. Hazard Analysis form
1. Greyco 7900 (picture)
2. PoleGuns (picture)
3. Proper tip size for product (website)
4. Drill generator for mixing material
7. Extra naps
8. Latex gloves.
GROUND CREW – employees who ensure the coater/equipment have everything needed in order to execute proper application.
MIXING CREW – employees who mix together anti-graffiti.
PREP CREW – employees who sandblast and pressure wash prior to application.
SPRAY CREW – coaters who apply the product.
BASIC DAILY PLAN
1. Check that all necessary equipment and PPE for proper application PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR SITE.
2. Show up on site ON TIME
3. CONTACT THE SUPERVISOR of job site. Share and understand prep-work, equipment needed and application process.
4. Fill out, go through and sign HAZARD ANALYSIS
5. Fill in the CHECKLIST throughout the entire process (time, temperature and pictures)
6. COMPLETE prep work.
7. COMPLETE product application.
8. REVIEW days work with supervisor and have them sign off.
1. Make sure surface is properly sandblasted, pressure washed and dry.
2. Make sure area is secure, and the mixer, sprayer and ground crews are properly equipped (PPE) (respirator, latex gloves, safety glasses)
3. String out and check 7900 HOSE.Put on and secure proper SCREEN on 7900 STINGER.
4. Follow proper application rates spelled out in the data pages ie. 200 sf/gal.
5. Put the sealer under the stinger (picture) and start pump.
6. Turn on PUMP SWITCH and PRIME LINE.
7. Spray cleaning fluid out of lines until only sealer is spraying.
8. INSERT TIP into gun housing.
9. Begin and finish application process.
10. Remove sealer from under stinger and replace with bucket of xylene or water.
11. Run xylene or water through pump and lines.
12. Place tips in small cup of xylene.
13. Put away mixing equipment.
14. Roll up hose.