Coating Specialist, LLC to apply products per recommendation and to meet and exceed contractual obligations
EXTREMELY flammable and TOXIC chemical used in the anti-graffiti process. Do not ingest, inhale. Avoid all eye and skin contact with the product.Hazard Analysis form
- Water tank
Hose from water tank to pressure washer
Hose from pressure washer to gun
Pressure washer gun
Tip for gun
Gas for pressure washer
Fire Hydrant wrench
Fire Hydrant hose (to fill water tank)
Wind shield washer fluid to winterize pump
BASIC DAILY PLAN
- String out, check and connect all PRESSURE WASH HOSES.
- Connect one end of hose to the PRESSURE WASHER UNIT.
- Connect the other end of hose to the PRESSURE WASHER GUN.
- START the PRESSURE WASHER.
- Make sure hoses and blast area are secure and clear, and the person washing is properly equipped (PPE)
- WASH AWAY!
- Shut off PRESSURE WASHER UNIT.
- Release excess water pressure.
- Disconnect and roll up hoses.