Coating Specialist, LLC to apply products per recommendation and to meet and exceed contractual obligations
DSB JP SERIES
BACKER ROD – MILE HIGH FOAM XL
Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); Proper Safety equipment (eye protection, ear protection, gloves, respirator, steel toed boots, properly suited with vest & hard hat (harness in lift))
Hazard Analysis form
1. Putty knives
2. Joint knives
3. Caulk guns
4. Drill generator for mixing material
5. Knee pads
GROUND CREW – employees who ensure the coater/equipment have everything needed in order to execute proper application.
MIXING CREW – employees who mix together anti-graffiti.
PREP CREW – employees who sandblast and pressure wash prior to application.
APPLICATION CREW – coaters who apply the product.
BASIC DAILY PLAN
1. Check that all necessary equipment and PPE for proper application PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR SITE.
2. Show up on site ON TIME
3. CONTACT THE SUPERVISOR of job site. Share and understand prep-work, equipment needed and application process.
4. Fill out, go through and sign HAZARD ANALYSIS
5. Fill in the CHECKLIST throughout the entire process (time, temperature and pictures)
6. COMPLETE prep work.
7. COMPLETE product application.
8. REVIEW days work with supervisor and have them sign off.
1. Make sure surface is properly sandblasted and dry.
2. Install backer rod with appropriate size for joint.
3. Apply the joint sealer so that it is flush with surface and properly sealed.
4. Clean up equipment.