Coating Specialist, LLC to apply products per recommendation and to meet and exceed contractual obligations
Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); Proper Safety equipment (eye protection, gloves, respirator, steel toed boots, properly suited with vest & hard hat (harness in lift))
Hazard Analysis form
BASIC DAILY PLAN
1. Check that all necessary equipment and PPE for proper application PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR SITE.
2. Show up on site ON TIME
3. CONTACT THE SUPERVISOR of job site. Share and understand prep-work, equipment needed and application process.
4. Fill out, go through and sign HAZARD ANALYSIS
5. Fill in the CHECKLIST throughout the entire process (time, temperature and pictures)
6. COMPLETE prep work.
7. COMPLETE product application.
8. REVIEW days work with supervisor and have them sign off.
Call Mike Gallegos: 970-566-4498
He will handle it.