HOW TO CONNECT A TRAILER TO A HITCH
1. Connecting a trailer to a hitch.
3. Rise/Lower hitch to appropriate level using the specific device to do so on each trailer.
5. Lower trailer hitch to the ball.
7. Cross and hook up one of the chains.
9. Make sure both chains are hooked and crossed.
11. Plug in the light source.
2. Back truck to trailer hitch.
4. Get hitch to appropriate location and make sure that the securing lever is up.
6. pull securing lever down and re-lock the pin.
8. Cross and hook up the other chain.
10. Hook breakaway to the truck.
12. Raise Jack until at top postion. Then Pull Jack extension pin.