Coating Specialist, LLC to apply products per recommendation and to meet and exceed contractual obligations
Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); Proper Safety equipment (eye protection, ear protection, gloves, respirator, steel toed boots, properly suited with vest & hard hat (harness in lift))
Greyco 7900 (picture)
BASIC DAILY PLAN
- Make sure surface is properly sandblasted, pressure washed and dry.
- Make sure area is secure, and the mixer, sprayer and ground crews are properly equipped (PPE) (respirator, latex gloves, safety glasses)
- String out and check 7900 HOSE.
- Put on and secure proper SCREEN on 7900 STINGER.
- Follow proper application rates spelled out in the data pages ie. 200 sf/gal.
- Put the stain under the stinger (picture) and start pump.
- Turn on PUMP SWITCH and PRIME LINE.
- Spray cleaning fluid out of lines until only stain is spraying.
- INSERT TIP into gun housing.
- Begin and finish application process.
- Remove stain from under stinger and replace with bucket of xylene or water.
- Run xylene or water through pump and lines.
- Place tips in small cup of xylene.
- Put away mixing equipment.
- Roll up hose.