WATERPROOFING RAILROAD MEMBRANE
Coating Specialist, LLC to apply products per recommendation and to meet and exceed contractual obligations
WATERPROOFING RAILROAD MEMBRANE – DECKGUARD FOR STEEL RAILWAY BRIDGES MSDS
BRENT TOLLER (DS BROWN) (801) 928-7123
- Plural component pump
Mixing equipment (drills, mixing paddles, generator, extension cords)
Scarifier (to remove pavement markings)
BASIC DAILY PLAN
- Make sure surface is properly sandblasted, shotblasted and dry.
- Make sure area is secure, and the mixer, sprayer and ground crews are properly equipped (PPE) (respirator, latex gloves, safety glasses)
- String out plural component hose.
- Make sure that all material is heated to manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Prime surface.
- Within 5 hours, apply finish coat.
- Apply polymer coating to manufacturer’s recommendation (80-90 mils)
- Ensure technical rep is on site.
- Ensure application of product has been properly monitored.
- Mil testing on all products that were applied.
- Once polymer coating has achieved 90 mils, immediately install protection boards (4x8), cut board, if necessary in some applications 2 layers of protection board.
- Clean up all equipment.
- Clean up all waste.